Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Deanna's French Bebe Shower!











A few weeks ago I threw Deanna, who is about to have her baby any day, a baby shower, inspired by french comfort food. I really enjoyed planning this, it being my first party that I've thrown in my married career. The main course was french "pizza" or tarts, some with roasted red onion and pepper, leek and brie, and asparagus and chevre. On the side I served french onion soup and homemade baguettes! Dessert was mini chocolate spice gateau with ganache, madeleine cookies and raspberry swirl cheesecakes. I invited some friends from work and Deanna's fellow teachers, and we had a smashing time!








2 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, so I already had the midnight munchies over here! Now I'm dying! It all looks so good!

erin Roussel said...

your french major cousin approves! bien fait!